Galveston There are three ways to drive off this island. The causeway to the North is the most traveled, the toll bridge south at St Louis Pass, and the Bolivar Ferry. The Bolivor Ferry is a free fifteen minute boat ride to the Bolivor Pennisilla. Yesterday I had to go to Port Neches, and the Ferry was the way to go. I found out the white pelicans had returned for their winter stay. Its great to see them again. I will post pictures of some of these magnificent birds soon.
If you come to Galveston make sure that you take a ride on the ferry, You are likely to see brown and white pelicans and dolphins playing. The ferry crosses the Houston shipping channel and is one of the busiest water esys and one is likey to see boats and ships of all kinds and sizes.
Saturday, October 11, 2003
My views of life as I see it and observations of the Internet.
A Texas Yankee. A crotchity, stubborn fart that loves freedom, and enjoys life with his wife Equality.
- Yahoo! News - Princeton Student Sued Over Paper on...
- Yahoo! News - Teenager In Trouble In Inhaler Incid...
- The Casper Star-Tribune has an article about the q...
- I uninstalled radio Userland. I read more on it an...
- Kennedy To Receive Bush Public Service Award is be...
- Radio Userland
- Napalm News This is a nice news-commentary blog. T...
- Mink eat each other after animal rights break-in. ...
- Growing Cartilage
- MIT OpenCourseWare | OCW HomeOnce in a while somet...
- Process Control Outlet
For All Your Industrial Electronic Needs
Blogs to Watch
- Napalm News
- The Last Blog
- Transterrestrial Musings
- KGB Report
- A Voyage to Arcturus
- The Peking Duck
- The People's Republic of Seabrook
- Slightly Rough
- Off the Kuff
- Lone Star Times
- The County Seat
- No Treason
- Rhymes with Right
- Michelle Malkin
- Brazosport News
- On the Patio
- This Blog is Full of Crap
- Smoke on the Water
- Plubius TX.
- You've Been Left .NET
- H-Town Blogs
- Texas-Trans Corridor
- Eye Current